- The GTranslate Free version is licensed under GNU/GPL license.
- GTranslate Custom, Startup, Business or Enterprise license is for one domain name and cannot be shared.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from GTranslate Inc.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to our product, modified or unmodified. GTranslate is Copyright (C) of GTranslate Inc. The product is provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Our customers will get support from us (via our forum, live chat, helpdesk) during the service time. Users that download and use GTranslate Free version, are not entitled to any support by us. However we will try to respond to all the requests and keep our customers satisfied. We reserve the right to limit or cancel support in the following situations:
- unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- continued/repeating (server) issues that can not (or should not) be resolved by us
- the client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
- We reserve the right to terminate your service if this Terms of Service is violated.
- We reserve the right to show a message and advertisements on translated pages when your license is expired or you have a late payment. To avoid this make sure to remove GTranslate from your website or make a payment.
- We reserve the right to reject your order without any explanation.
- We reserve the right to terminate your service in case of abuse of our service.
- In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our GTranslate Free product under the grant of the GNU/GPL license, but we are not obliged to provide you support or updates.
- The prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- If you are using GTranslate you agree to receive emails from us about GTranslate.
- We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- This Terms of Service may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at our discretion.
- We have a money back guarantee. Please check the Returns Policy for more information.
Protection des renseignements personnels
Informations que nous recueillons et comment nous l'utilisons
- If you are using our Free version, we do not collect, store or transmit any personal data.
- If you are using our paid version, we collect and store your name, email and domain name, which you provide during the sign up process. We use this data to send you personalized emails about your GTranslate service.
- The payment details including your credit card number are not stored on our side, we use PayPal and Stripe to process and store your payment information.
- The translations edits submitted by you can be modified and used to improve the translation quality of our service.
- We use third party analytics tools like Google Analytics or Yandex Metrica to provide you statistics about your translated pages via our dashboard. The analytics data is not stored by us.
- After your paid service expires we will delete your unused translations from our system.
- Our Free service is based on Google Translate, which may set "googtrans" cookie to remember the selected language.
- Third party analytics tools we use in our paid version (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica) set cookies to collect statistics data about translated pages.
- If you visit our website by a link provided by our affiliate partner, we may set "AffiliateID" cookie to identify our partner for possible commissions upon sale.
Nous utilisons des sociétés tierces décrites ci-dessous dans notre service. Tous sont conformes au GDPR.
- Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica to collect visitor information on our website and on translated pages.
- Intercom Live Chat to provide support to our service users.
- Google AdSense to display ads on translated pages in case of late payment or expired license.
- PayPal and Stripe to process payments.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OVH cloud to store translations.
- Cloudflare for our website.
Contrôler vos données personnelles
- You may change your name, email address from your dashboard or ask us to correct them for you.
- Upon service cancellation you may ask us to remove all your data from our side.
Addenda de traitement des données (DPA)
Si vous avez déterminé que vous remplissez les conditions requises en tant que responsable du traitement des données dans le cadre du RGPD et que vous avez besoin d'un APD avec vos fournisseurs admissibles, nous souhaitons vous faciliter la tâche.
Notre DPA conforme GDPR est disponible pour votre acceptation ci-dessous.