Last Updated: October 25, 2022
- Who controls your information?
Information provided to or gathered through the Website is controlled by:
7957 N University Dr #355
Parkland, FL 33067
Email: [email protected]
- What information do we collect?
- Account Information: Information associated if you create an Account on the Website, which may include your full name, contact information including your email address, your website’s domain, and subscription plan information.
- Content You Make Public: We collect information from you that you voluntarily upload to the Service for public display (“Public Information”), such as when you post in a forum or provide a testimonial or review. Once you submit Public Information, neither you nor we are able to control how it may be copied, shared, or used by Third Parties, even if you or we later delete such Public Information. Accordingly, you should carefully consider what personal information you choose to include within your Public Information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Website. For example, we may ascertain your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: Information about the computers, phones, and other devices you use when interacting with the Website, which may include information about the OS version, hard disk ID, PC name, MAC address, IP address (which may be used to infer general location at a city or country level), device attributes (like operating system version and battery level), WiFi information, and other device information (like Bluetooth signals).
- Internet Activity Information: We may also collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including our Website. We may collect information regarding the websites, application, or advertisement you visited immediately before and after your use of the Website.
- Content for Translation: We collect Content provided by you to Company for translation services.
- Log and Usage Data: Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) and hardware settings.
- Analytics Data: We also collect analytics data from server logs to display on our user dashboard.
- How do we collect your information?
We gather the type of information referenced in Section 2 through the following sources and means:
- When you provide information. Company collects information when users voluntarily enter or upload it while using the Website, such as information you provide, Content, certain transaction and payment information, location information, and other information.
- Information from your use of our Website. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you use, access, or interact with our Website. This may include using Cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. In addition, we may collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices when you access our Website such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, device identifiers, language and time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, and server logs.
- Through your communications. We may collect information from you outside of your use of the Website, such as if you email us (or respond to a communication) or communicate with us through our Live Chat.
- Through Cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies. When you use any website, certain information can be automatically collected through technological means. When you access our Website, your web browser automatically sends us device and internet connection information and certain internet activity information. We also use “Cookies” (i.e., files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites you visit) and web beacon technology to gather device and internet connection information, internet activity information, identifiers, and location information. The primary purpose of a Cookie is to identify you as a unique user of the Website. Company uses the following types of Cookies, some of which are placed by Third Party Services, to customize your internet experience and keep you logged into websites:
Type of Cookie Purpose of Cookie Strictly Necessary Cookie Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential for the Website to display and perform properly. Strictly Necessary Cookies are used to identify you, prevent security risks, and allow you to perform account-related functions. We also use Session Cookies. Session Cookies are Cookies that last for a session. A session starts when you launch the Website and ends when you leave the Website or close your browser window. Session Cookies contain information that is stored in a temporary memory location which is deleted after the session ends. We add Session Cookies to identify Users through the order process and while logged into the dashboard. Affiliate Cookie An Affiliate Cookie is a small file that is stored on your web browser when you click on an affiliate link. If you make a purchase, that small file allows merchants to trace back to which affiliate referred the customer, so they can pay them a commission for the sale. We also may set Affiliate Cookies if the user came to our website using a partner link to identify our partner for a commission.
You can change your Cookie settings in your Internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). If you disable Cookies, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- From Third Parties. We may collect the following types of information from Third Parties: (i) transaction and payment information (such as when you have your payment information saved in your web browser), (ii) device/internet connection information, (iii) internet activity information, and (iv) location information.
- How do we use your information?
- We use information to fulfill and manage orders and payments made through the Website.
- We use information to provide our translation services.
- We use information to personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service/product offerings in which users are most interested.
- We use information to improve our Website and services to better serve our users.
- We use information to respond to inquiries and solve any potential issues.
- We use information to send periodic emails regarding orders and our Services.
If you reside in a location governed by the GDPR, then the following are Company’s legal bases for the processing of your information:
In so far as we have obtained consent for processing operations of information by the data subject, Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis. For the processing of information necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures. In so far as the processing of information is required to comply with a legal obligation to which Company is subject, Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that processing of information may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, processing operations are based on Art 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
- Do we share your information?
We may share your information to fulfill our business or commercial obligations, to provide you with our Website and services, to protect your rights, or with your consent. In particular, we may process and share your information for the following purposes:
- Business Purposes. When we share your information for a “Business Purpose,” it means such use is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve an operational purpose of Company. The following are the Business Purposes for which we share information:
- Commercial Purposes. When we share your information for a “Commercial Purpose,” it means such disclosure is intended to advance Company’s business interests, such as by advertising our Website. The following are the Commercial Purposes for which we may share your information with Third Parties:
Third Parties Types of Information Other Consumers. We may share your reviews, testimonials, and other content uploaded by you to advertise and market our Website and services, including by reposting your testimonials on the Website, in our advertising, or through our social media accounts. Public Information and User Content
- Do we sell your information to others?
- How do we protect your information?
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Transmission of information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
- How long do we keep your information?
We retain the information we collect no longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect information and to comply with our legal obligations, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law or valid court order. We may also delete your information, Content, and Account should it violate our Terms or any applicable laws.
- Do we transfer your information to a different country?
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States and EU, and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States and EU. By using the Website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and the EU.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under certain privacy legislation, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or analogous laws, which may apply to you, you may request to correct, amend, access, or delete information. These requests can be made by contacting us through our Live Chat feature or by emailing [email protected]. We will not discriminate against you for making a privacy request or asserting your privacy rights. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting your request. We may also take steps to verify any authorized agent making a request on your behalf.
If such privacy legislation applies to you:
- Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct information.
- Disclosure: You have the right to request that we disclose the following to you: the categories of information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting the information; the categories of third parties with whom we share the information; and the specific pieces of information that we have collected about you.
- Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your information, subject to applicable laws. Please note that if you share information with other users or post it publicly, we will not be able to delete such third-party access to your information.
- Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restriction of processing of information, so that respective data will be marked and only be processed for certain purposes.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive the information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Objections: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, regarding the processing of your information. If your information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of information for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- Withdraw Consent: If you have declared your consent for any information processing activities, and you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
- Complaints: You may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
California Shine the Light: Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a resident of the European Union and you believe we are unlawfully processing your information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority and can visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
- How do we protect the privacy of children?
Company will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose. We have designed this policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Privacy practices of Third Parties
- How can you opt-out from marketing communications?
- Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. We do honor DNT signals and will not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.